Welcome to another top ten list of gifts for this holiday season!
Now I know we’re running short on time here so you better hurry up and order these if you haven’t already. In case my logo didn’t tell you, I love Vampires, Werewolves & Zombies. My first book Dead Awakenings is a zombie book. So here ya go. My top ten zombie gift ideas.
10. Zombie Mugs – A friend pinned this on my wall on Facebook. She knows how much I love zombies and tea and this is a great gift for anyone who loves both.
9. Zombie Pen and Card Holder – What’s better than a useful and practical zombie? Not much! So here ya go. He holds a pen. He holds business cards. He’s a paperweight. What more could you ask for?
8. Zombie Converse – These are so cool! They are mens sized but I bet she could make them for women or kids too. I see a lot of covered converse out there, but these are the best! I need them! I need them now – and I don’t even wear converse!
7. Zombie Hand Back Scratcher – Everyone needs a hand once and a while scratching that unreachable spot. And there are tons of zombies that no longer need their arms, so why not borrow one of theirs?
6. Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse – Are you worried what you might eat when microwaves and fast food die off? When all you have are berries and untainted game? Well this cookbook is a must have for anyone who wants to survive the zombie apocalypse.
5. Zombie Jerky & other edibles – Now, personally, I don’t know if I could work myself up to actually eating these slimy green strips of meat. I’m sorry but anything that is called zombie jerky and is green is pretty much off my plate. As well as zombie blood and skin.
4. Dead Awakenings – Okay so this is a shameless self-plug, but trust me, you’ve never read a zombie book like this before! Dead Awakenings was my first novel. Evaine Michaels enters an unsanctioned drug trial in an effort to pay some bills and wakes up with no memory of who she is or how she got there to find she’s become – A Deader! Trust me, the book cover may not be your favorite, but this Amazon Bestseller is one of my most popular books! And, it will make you rethink all those drug trials you see advertised on TV.
3. The Walking Dead Legos – I’m sure you are wondering why there are Legos on every single gift guide list I make, and I’ll tell you why – Becuase Legos are awesome! We have over 120 lbs of Legos at my house. And since my son is a huge Walking Dead fan, he would get a total kick out of these minifigures. And so will you!
2. Zombie Workout Gear – This I think is so fun. They match the creepers above and the high heels I bought. I think would be great to get this set and wear it to the gym.
1. Zombie-Opoly – I loved Monopoly as a kid and Zombie-Opoly just takes it all to a whole new level of cool! What kid (or adult) wouldn’t want to play as the Severed Ear? Or Human Remnant?
And, as always, an Ugly Christmas Sweater to round out the list!
So tell me, is there anything zombie that you would add to this list?
Rebekah R. Ganiere – Books with a Bite
Join my NEWSLETTER for updates, giveaways and FREE reads!