Hi and Thank you for your interest in joining “The Bitten”
So, what is a Street Team?
A Street Team is a group of fans who help promote an author they love.
So Who are the Bitten and Why do you want to be Bitten?
Well, I love nothing more than a book with a good Bite! Whether it be Paranormal Romance, Fantasy Romance, Urban Fantasy or Steampunk. Werewolves, Shifter Tigers, Vampires, Zombies, Dragons, Aliens or anything else, where there is Love, Passion and a Bite, That’s where I am!
A Bitten is someone who loves those things too, and especially the Books that I create with a Bite of its own. A Bitten member is someone who loves to read, loves to talk about the books they read and loves to review and share books with other people.
Now, Don’t get me wrong! Being a Bitten Member isn’t all work, work, work. It’s fun, fun, fun! So, here’s what YOU get as a Bitten Member!
- Advanced notice of sales and promos
- You will be able to enter contests to help name Characters, Book Covers and Titles. Being give special acknowledgments in my books.
- As a member of The Bitten, if you are an author and have a release you will be given a special spot on my blog to highlight it or my newsletter. Sorry no Menage, LGTBQ, no Erotica.
- Exclusive content. Whether it be a character interview, or cut scene, teasers or other things.
- A special button to put on your website telling everyone that YOU have been Bitten!
- I’ll post a few Tweets or Facebook posts in the group. I’d love it if you’d share. When you post a review, share it! You can pick what you want to post and ideally it would be great if you’d share something weekly. You don’t have to share everything. I know how annoying that can get. But after all, this is a Street Team so I’ll need you to hit the streets. No. Put the fishnets away, not in that way! Pimping, no prostituting.
- Lastly. Do you have a friend who’d love to Bitten? Send them my way!
Awesome! I want to be Bitten! Really? You do? Awesome!
I want to be Bitten!
Now if you are a SUPER READER!
If you want MORE Bites of Rebekah, you may want to also consider applying for Rebekah’s Reader and Reviewer group as well. Rebekah’s Secret Reader and Reviewer Book Group is awesome and fun too, BUT – you have to do a little work. Well, not work really, fun – you have to have a little fun. You have to Read and Review. You can join The Bitten above first if you aren’t sure.
Now don’t trip over your feet trying to get to the sign up form until I tell you the few wee things that are expected.
- I will put out a call for reviews on certain books, whether it be back stock or a new release. If you sign up to review the book you will have two weeks to read and review it. If you don’t, you get a strike. If you don’t do it twice, you will unfortunately be out. This is a serious reviewers only group. These calls will go out once a month.
- Now, for your effort on my behalf, you as a Special Reader and Reviewer Member will be given Free Books, Free Swag, Contests and Gift Cards! What could a reader want more?
- If you read and review that month you will be entered to win a Monthly Gift Card and swag giveaway. Great for buying more books!
- Reader will recieve ARC copies at least a couple of weeks before they go on sale and are available to anyone else. And you don’t have to pay a dime. All you have to do is promise to review them!
- Read and review – I send one book at a time and when you’ve reviewed it on Amazon, BN and Goodreads, feel free to request another.
- Because I have so many books releasing this year, I will be doing lots of promotion. Therefore, I will ask you to do for me what I’ve done for you. Share!